Model F-250 Super Duty
Trim 4x4 XLT 4dr Crew Cab 8 ft. SB Crew Cab
Engine 6.2L Flex Fuel V8 385hp 405ft. lbs.
Transmission 6-Speed Shiftable Automatic
Odometer: 134307 KM
Declaration Out of Province, Documents for exporting (Country & Province) may not be available, Engine Light On
Location Edmonton - Michener Allen
Live Bidding Instructions / Help
- Choose which live auction you wish to enter and click "Enter Auction"
- Enter your account number and password and credit card information (if not already entered)
- Select which lane you wish to enter
- In the middle of the screen above the still picture click on "Click Here To View Livestream" - this will launch the live audio / video. It will take approximately 10 seconds to launch the first time
- To view other lanes, click on the drop down menu in the upper right and select the new lane you wish to enter. You must again click on "Click Here to View Livestream" to launch the audio/video stream for that lane. You must do that every time you move between lanes
- As before, if you wish to bid on a particular item you must click on "Activate Bid Button" and your bid button will then be live for that item.
Buyer Terms & Conditions
All Bidders will be required to enter a credit card for a $1000 pre-authorization deposit. If no purchases are made, the deposit will be released within 2 business days. If items are purchased and not paid in full, the deposit will be non-refundable.
The Bidder, whether acting as principal, agent, officer or director of a company or otherwise, in any capacity whatsoever, and the company he represents, both jointly and severally agree:
- to indemnify save harmless Auctioneers and its consignors (“Consignors”) from any and all actions, causes of action, suits, damages, costs and losses of any nature, arising from the attendance or participation of Bidder, his agents or employees, at the auction sale and/or on the auction site whether before, during or after the auction sale;
- to be responsible for the payment of the purchase price and taxes plus applicable fees due on all Bidder’s Purchases;
- not to be bidding on lots or purchasing any lot on behalf of any Consignor of items in the auction sale.
Bank Draft, Certified Cheque, Wire Transfer, E-Transfer, Cash, Direct Deposit.
Credit Cards (MC & Visa) up to a max of $1000 for total invoice.
Payment in full is due 2 business days following the auction
Live Auction - Trucks, Equipment & Trailers
10% Max $1250 / item
Timed Auction - Miscellaneous & Non-Operable
12% Max $1250 / item
Live Auction Saturday - Light Automotive & RV's
10% of purchase price to a maximum of $600 per item
All purchase prices plus administration fees are subject to 5% GST
The terms shall be governed by and interpreted under the laws of, and any action hereunder against Auctioneers shall be commenced in, the Province and Country in which the auction occurs.
The Bidder grants to the Auctioneers a Security interest in the Purchases, to secure payment of the purchased price. In the event of Non-payment, the Auctioneers may proceed to file the Bidder Registration Agreement as a Financing statement to protect the security interest granted by this Security Agreement including applicable fees.
The Bidder acknowledges that an auction site is a potentially dangerous place. Flammable, noxious, corrosive and pressurized substances are present, heavy equipment is being operated and electric circuits may be live. Every person at the auction site at any time, shall be there at his own risk with notice of the condition of the premises and the activities thereon and Bidder shall so advise his agents and employees. No person shall have any claim against Auctioneers, their agents, employees, or principals for any injuries sustained, nor for damages to or loss of property which may occur from any cause whatsoever.
All items Purchased become the responsibility of, and shall be at the risk of, Purchaser upon acceptance of their bid. It shall be the responsibility of Purchaser to insure his purchases immediately. The Auctioneer shall not be responsible for loss or damage to any Purchase. Items not picked up will be reconsigned for next auction. Storage and commission will be charged.
The Listing Catalog has been prepared as a guide only, based on information from sources believed to be reliable and from the Consignor; however, its accuracy cannot be guaranteed or warranted. No sale shall be invalidated; nor shall Auctioneers be liable as a result of defects or inaccuracies in the Listing Catalog.
Bidder acknowledges that all Auction Lots were available for inspection prior to the auction and that it is their responsibility to inspect all equipment and to make their own inquiries prior to bidding.
All items become the sole responsibility of the purchaser immediately upon sale. Michener Allen will be responsible for security of miscellaneous items sale day only. Any and all miscellaneous items left beyond 7 days will be sold next auction less commission and charges.
If, for any reason, Auctioneers are unable to make available or deliver any Purchase or clear title to the same, or documentation required in respect of any Purchase, whether before or after delivery, Auctioneers’ sole liability, if any, shall be the return of monies paid in respect of such Purchase price only, upon its return by Purchaser. After after 7 days a 5% per month depreciation will be deducted from original purchase price.
Please attend the auction site to preview and inspect items prior to bidding on any item either on the auction site sale day or prior to bidding on any lot via the internet
Day 1 Thursday
- 1 Tons, Utility Trucks, S/A, T/A, Tridems Lot #'s A & B Live auction starts at 9am
- Calgary & Winnipeg Timed Items Lot #'s R starts closing at 10am
Day 2 Friday
- Equipment & Commercial Trailers Lot #'s C & D Live Auction starts at 9am
- Edmonton Timed Items Lot #'s S1 - S3400 starts closing at 10am
- Attachments Edmonton, Calgary & Winnipeg Lot #'s S3500+
Day 3 Saturday
- Light Pick Up Trucks, Cars, Vans, SUV's & RV's Lot #'s F, G & H Live Auction starts at 9am
- Non-Operable Timed Edmonton, Calgary & Winnipeg (Heavy & Light Duty Vehicles & Equipment) Lot #'s E starts closing at 10am
- Live Auction - Trucks, Equipment & Trailers - 10% Max $1250 / item
- Timed Auction - Miscellaneous & Saturday Non-Operable - 12% Max $1250 / item
- Live Auction Saturday - Light Automotive & RV's -10% Max $600 per item
For Live Bidding Instructions / Help - please click on TERMS below
*PLEASE ENSURE YOU ARE USING GOOGLE CHROME BROWSER
Google Chrome Browser Download - Click Here
All bidding is still required to be done online. Viewing of vehicles and equipment prior to the auction is available during preview hours (no appointment needed)